Welcome to Our Home

"Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it..." Psalm 127:1

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...I am watching Mr. Mac swim in our little pool with the children.

I am thinking...what a wonderful hubby and great daddy he is! I love him!

I am thankful for...our sweet Saviour...and chocolate and caramel~

From the learning rooms...we have had a crazy last couple of weeks so there has not been much "learning" going on!! I need to get with it!

From the kitchen...nothing cooking but there's chocolate in the fridge!

I am wearing...an aqua blue shirt with a jean skirt and white socks.

I am creating...nothing, it's been to crazy lately! But the girls want me to make them some prarie dresses and bonnets.

I am going...to go get some of that chocolate!

I am reading...just got done reading some scripture. 2 Cor. 4:7 and 6:4-10.

I am hoping...that Littlest feels better when she wakes up.

I am hearing...birds singing and children talking to their daddy!

Around the house...3 loads of laundry to fold...ugh!

One of my favorite things...talking to Mr. Mac about our family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Get back into school and go to a homeschool book sale tomorrow.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...hope she feels better!!
Check out more Simple Woman's Daybooks here.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Photobucket

No comments: